david is three weeks old today and i think that the clock needs to stop ticking...
despite the unpredictable schedule little david brought to us, we are as happy as we can be.
just so you know, he is growing taller and heavier each day.
i just realized today that it's getting harder to hold him out in front of me with one arm behind his head.
his face is changing so much already and he is getting chunkier as we speak.
here are some of my favs
"what should we do today daddy?"
"i'm in deep thought..."







He is seriously toooooo cute! I don't know if I have seen a cuter baby, including my own...don't repeat that :) Congratulations. I have ran into your sister a couple of times at the bank by my house. She is a cutie. I told her to tell you hello from me. Hope you are doing well. You seem to be.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. And how lucky is he that he already has his own room. Henry still doesn't! I love David's hair!
ReplyDeletehe's so precious you guys. keep the pictures coming!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for producing both David and great blog posts!
ReplyDeleteoh yay. more more more!!! :)
ReplyDeletelove it. Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteHey MIMi, David is super cute, I love those shoes on him, and everyone has probabley already said this but his hair is awesome, way cute, congrats on making a cute baby, boys rock!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!! Love. Happiness. Joy. That is what I am filled with right now. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love you both. I mean, love you three. :) Woo-hoo!
ReplyDelete