what happens in...you know where
your house looks great, mimi! we can't wait to stay there again sometime. and lincoln is totally cute in his scrubs. :)
Doctor Lincoln looks great in his scrubs... and your house looks great too!
Your house looks so great! I swear I would still be in boxes after two months.
Lincoln and Mimi's Place - a great retreat. Love you guys.
So cute! can't wait to come visit!!
you've done an amazing job, guys! never would guess you were students. and will be for years and years. :) just thought i'd rub it in a bit. love you!and lincoln, you look so grown up with your haircut and your scrubs. we're so proud. now you go rock dental anatomy, ya hear? :)
Mimi, what have you been up to. Where do you live in Vegas, my in-laws live there so We come down all the time. It has been way to long. I found a picture of us when we had the sleep-over at my house with Brittany, Kristi, and Stacy. Koriann
You're looking quite official Lincoln! Your Vegas home looks lovely!
your house looks great, mimi! we can't wait to stay there again sometime. and lincoln is totally cute in his scrubs. :)
ReplyDeleteDoctor Lincoln looks great in his scrubs... and your house looks great too!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks so great! I swear I would still be in boxes after two months.
ReplyDeleteLincoln and Mimi's Place - a great retreat. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! can't wait to come visit!!
ReplyDeleteyou've done an amazing job, guys! never would guess you were students. and will be for years and years. :) just thought i'd rub it in a bit. love you!
ReplyDeleteand lincoln, you look so grown up with your haircut and your scrubs. we're so proud. now you go rock dental anatomy, ya hear? :)
Mimi, what have you been up to. Where do you live in Vegas, my in-laws live there so We come down all the time. It has been way to long. I found a picture of us when we had the sleep-over at my house with Brittany, Kristi, and Stacy.
ReplyDeleteKoriann
You're looking quite official Lincoln! Your Vegas home looks lovely!
ReplyDelete